N A T U R A L L Y


Naturally


To find the universal elements enough; to find the air and the water exhilarating; to be refreshed by a morning walk or an evening saunter... to be thrilled by the stars at night; to be elated over a bird's nest or a wildflower in spring - these are some of the rewards of the simple life.

~John Burroughs~



Quick Review:
  • I woke up when I felt like it this morning.
  • I did some yoga on my front porch with the singing birds as my soundtrack.
  • Cody cooked a nice breakfast, and of course I had my tea.
  • I'm now ready to go out and take advantage of this beautiful day!
  • The fact that it's a 3 day weekend is the icing on the cake :)

*The above photo was taken using the TtV method. Please refer to this previous post if you are curious to know how this look was achieved. These are some wildflowers growing in our yard, you can see more of what's growing around the house over at the {366} Photographic Journal Blog - link is on the right. I will be back to posting more California trip details with my next post, have a great day!

12 comments:

  1. this ttv-pic is a *dream*, again!!! i love weed, have many weed-stamps... they are so underrated - looking close at them they have great potential!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an awesome morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful shot! Very peaceful and dreamy.
    Enjoy your three-day weekend. -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dreamy photo and dreamy day... hope you're enjoying the long weekend, the sun seems to be out for almost everyone :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous picture - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. johanna: I called it a wildflower, but you're right, it's more of a weed. You are an absolute whiz with those stamps! This photo was very different from the daffodil one eh?!

    prin: I love those stress-free mornings!

    lydia: It's been wonderful so far!! Thank you :)

    TD: 'dreamy' seems to be popular, that's what I should have named it!! We've had some very beautiful sunny days, glad you've got some too :o)

    dody: Hi there! I'm glad you stopped by, thank you for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice work.what about taking some pic's like stone bricks and rocks colours in close up take a try . i know Cody is a rock but not him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. POD: Thanks for the suggestion.....I'll see what I can drum up :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to cover my apartment in your photos.

    Is there a way I can order them??

    ReplyDelete
  10. just me: Isn't that sweet of you to say, really made my day :o)

    Currently, I don't have anything in place to sell prints, but I hope to soon. If you want to send me an email I can make something happen sooner!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My goodness, that is so fascinating. A wonderful, wonderful, wonderful photograph. I'm seriously going to have to have a look into this technique... it is simply amazing. Of course, it helps when the photographer is as talented as you!!!

    By the way, have you ever considered selling your photos on deviantart.com or redbubble.com? You are too talented not to have your photographs on the market.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Getty: You're really giving my a big head here.....haha......I truly don't deserve such wonderful compliments.....but I'm human, so I'll take em' :o)

    Let me know if you have any questions about the technique, I'd be happy to help!

    And, yes, I have considered selling prints......ALL. THE. TIME.
    Soon....

    ReplyDelete