Blue Hole Conclusion "Part Three"

Blue Hole Cascade II


We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.
~Thornton Wilder


Blue Hole Cascade I



*These waterfall photos conclude the last of our visit to Blue Hole......these are by far my favorite of the entire bunch, what do you think? I don't have a whole lot to say, the photos of that beautiful place can pretty much speak for themselves......and as far as the WOW factor goes - I give it an 11......but then again they'd probably ALL be 11's if I were to dole out the WOW factors!! Waterfalls will always have a special little corner of my heart where nothing else can even begin to compare......there is something so mesmerizing about the water's journey and the point at which it descends that I'm sure will always amaze me no matter how small or tall it may be......


No comments:

Post a Comment