Water Under the Bridge


Water Under the Bridge


I felt a little like Cinderella today. I didn't want to sit around all day stuffing my face and watching t.v. so I took to cleaning the house. I did about 4 loads of laundry, I cleaned & reorganized the bathroom, and washed the dishes. Now, those don't sound like things that would have taken me 4 1/2 hours, but it did! What bothers me is that I didn't even get to the living room or bedroom so it seems as though I didn't get a whole lot done, even though I was worn out. At times it's a little disheartening once you realize that maintaining and keeping an organized and clean environment takes constant labor. Sometimes it takes too much work, once you're done with one thing there's just something else waiting for your attention. When it suits my mood I let things go, for example if I'm too tired or hurting..............some things can wait until tomorrow. Anyhow, these little things make a big difference overall, the bathroom looks so much better to me now that things are rearranged. We'll see what we can accomplish come tomorrow!
*To Cody's defense, he had to work today......
**This photo was taken on our snow day this past Thursday when we took a walk on the Greenway Trail. The post processing makes it a whole lot more interesting, believe me....

Cleanliness is next to impossible. ~Author Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment