My He-Art................

© 2006 J.E.M.

I can't even begin to communicate how much I miss those eyes. I wish so badly that I could see him more often than I do but I know that it has been my choice to be so far away and that's something I have had to come to terms with. I think about my heart a lot and I wonder if he thinks about me too. I am missing out on so much while I am here and he is there. I'm slacking on my Auntie duties - I know. I will have very little time to make up for it while I am back home since I won't be there for very long but I plan to make the best of it. Ju-Ju I can't wait to see you!

© 2006 J.E.M.

*If you haven't noticed these pictures were taken last year during Thanksgiving back in Jacksonville. Cody and I decided not to go anywhere this past weekend so I don't have any new photos to show you. I figured that what I have ahead will be more than adequate to satisfy my inherent need to take copious amounts of pictures. Till' then just enjoy last years photo.....

1 comment: